Friday, October 22, 2010

Between Heaven and Earth



“This is I, Hamlet, the Dane!”


It’s happened to me more times than I can recount. I’m in the presence of a professed Christian, and I happen to mention, with no intent to shock, that our society is demonic. “Whatever do you mean?” is always the shocked reply.

Apparently there is nothing in the eyes of modern, halfway house, conservative Christians that cannot be blended with Christianity. You can be a feminist and a Christian (“St. Paul be damned”), you can believe that the Jews (not the followers of Christ) are God’s people, you can believe that the colored races are free from original sin, and you can believe that all women are exempt from original sin. All this is covered under the blanket of conservative Christianity. Are there any beliefs outside the ken of Christianity? Yes, there are. The belief that Christianity is a patriarchal religion, the belief that the colored races need to be controlled lest the world become a jungle, and the belief that any group of people who openly avow their hatred of Christ, such as liberals and Jews, must not be trusted. Any of the latter views would shock the conservative Christian, but the former views about the immaculate conception of women and the colored races and the synthesis of Judaism and Christianity, would not shock the conservative Christian. What’s going on? There has been a perverse, dare we say, Satanic change (yes, we dare). What the Europeans of Walter Scott’s Europe held to be satanic – feminism, the worship of the natural savage, and the deification of the unbelieving Jew – we now hold to be Christian precepts. And what the Europeans of Walter Scott’s Europe held to be Christian – the patriarchal family, a hierarchically structured society in which the lesser races without the law were held in check, and a healthy mistrust of the recalcitrant Jew – are all seen as evil (they would call it satanic, but they no longer believe in Satan) by the modern, conservative, halfway-house Christians.

The halfway-house Christian has been bred by the liberal world, and he is fed by the modern liberal world. It is only natural that he should love the modern world, is it not? No, it is not. It is 'natural' if we use the word ‘natural’ as we would use it to describe cattle feeding or sheep grazing. It is animalistic. But it is unnatural, as unnatural as Lady Macbeth’s tryst with Satan, if we are speaking of the natural substance of man, spirit. Any man with a soul that has not been covered over with mountains of Satanic ash would react to the modern world as a man reacts when he places his hand on a hot stove: he recoils from it.

Halfway-house Christians do not recoil from Satanism because the nerve endings in their souls are dead. Having cut themselves off from the European past, they have become dead to the ideals and the faith of the past. It doesn’t take brains to see that feminism, Negro worship, and Christian Judaism are from the devil. It takes a heart that has not been hardened from years of trying to blend Christianity and liberalism.

1) Negro worship – It should be obvious to anyone with even a tiny remnant of a soul that making the Negro into a demigod is like trying to make a house pet of a rattlesnake. From Haiti to the American South to the Negro-infested cities of the United States and Europe, there is only one conclusion to be drawn about the Negro: his propensities for murder and rape and his hatred for the white man’s civilization must be fought, not countenanced.
LUCIUS: O barbarous, beastly villains like thyself!

AARON (A MOOR): Indeed, I was their tutor to instruct them.
That codding spirit had they from their mother,
As sure a card as ever won the set;
That bloody mind, I think, they learn’d of me,
As true a dog as ever fought at head.
Well, let my deeds be witness of my worth.
I train’d thy brethren to that guileful hole
Where the dead corpse of Bassianus lay;
I wrote the letter that thy father found,
And hid the gold within that letter mention'd,
Confederate with the Queen and her two sons;
And what not done, that thou hast cause to rue,
Wherein I had no stroke of mischief in it?
I play'd the cheater for thy father's hand,
And, when I had it, drew myself apart
And almost broke my heart with extreme laughter.
I pried me through the crevice of a wall,
When, for his hand, he had his two sons' heads;
Beheld his tears, and laugh'd so heartily
That both mine eyes were rainy like to his;
And when I told the Empress of this sport,
She swooned almost at my pleasing tale,
And for my tidings gave me twenty kisses.

GOTH. What, canst thou say all this and never blush?

AARON. Ay, like a black dog, as the saying is.

LUCIUS. Art thou not sorry for these heinous deeds?

AARON. Ay, that I had not done a thousand more.
Even now I curse the day- and yet, I think,
Few come within the compass of my curse-
Wherein I did not some notorious ill;
As kill a man, or else devise his death;
Ravish a maid, or plot the way to do it;
Accuse some innocent, and forswear myself;
Set deadly enmity between two friends;
Make poor men's cattle break their necks;
Set fire on barns and hay-stacks in the night,
And bid the owners quench them with their tears.
Oft have I digg'd up dead men from their graves,
And set them upright at their dear friends' door
Even when their sorrows almost was forgot,
And on their skins, as on the bark of trees,
Have with my knife carved in Roman letters
'Let not your sorrow die, though I am dead.'
Tut, I have done a thousand dreadful things
As willingly as one would kill a fly;
And nothing grieves me heartily indeed
But that I cannot do ten thousand more.

LUCIUS. Bring down the devil, for he must not die
So sweet a death as hanging presently.

AARON. If there be devils, would I were a devil,
To live and burn in everlasting fire,
So I might have your company in hell
But to torment you with my bitter tongue!

LUCIUS. Sirs, stop his mouth, and let him speak no more.
Are murder rape and rapine the exclusive acts of the black and Mexican tribes? No, of course not. White civilization is an endless catalog of murder, rape, and rapine. But here is the difference. Murder, rape, and rapine did not form the basis of Christian Europe; the Europeans viewed such barbaric activities as crimes. In the tribal lives of the Negro and the Aztec barbaric murder and rape is a tribal rite. Holy communion for the Aztec is a slice from a still palpitating heart, and the holiest act for a black man is to plunge a knife into the heart of a white woman whom he has just raped. Exposure to Western civilization has not changed the colored tribes. That is evident when we see, now that liberals have removed the restrains formerly placed on them, the violent predatory behavior of the unrestrained Mexican and the black. The barbarism of the colored tribes combined with the permissiveness of the techno-barbarian white is a deadly coupling. Life on earth is a vale of tears, but when white Christians rule there are white moments, times when a man feels that his Redeemer liveth and will raise him up on the last day.

2) Jewish-Christianity – It is not my contention that a Jew, or any man is not a candidate for God’s grace, but you cannot force God’s grace. If an individual or a group of individuals is adamantly opposed to Christ, we cannot declare him or them to be Christian simply because we want it to be so. The halfway-house Protestant and the Roman Catholic ecumenist do not distinguish between belief in God and a belief in Jesus Christ as the one true God. And in the case of the evangelicals, they deify a people who do not even believe in the God of the Jews. The halfway-house Christian no longer sees any difference between Christianity and Judaism because he has lived so long in the tents of the liberal that he is morally blind. His heart has become just as hardened to the light as the liberal and the recalcitrant Jew. The halfway-house Christian, the liberal, and the Jew, are now united in their hatred of the white Christian: all three want their pound of flesh:
SHYLOCK: I have possess'd your grace of what I purpose;
And by our holy Sabbath have I sworn,
To have the due and forfeit of my bond:
If you deny it, let the danger light
Upon your charter, and your city's freedom.
You'll ask me, why I rather choose to have
A weight of carrion flesh, than to receive
Three thousand ducats: I'll not answer that:
But, say, it is my humour. is it answer'd?
What, if my house be troubled with a rat
And I be pleas'd to give ten thousand ducats
To have it ban'd? What, are you answer'd yet?
Some men there are love not a gaping pig;
Some, that are mad if they behold a cat;
And others, when the bagpipe sings i' the nose,
Cannot contain their urine: for affection,
Master of passion, sways it to the mood
Of what it likes, or loathes. Now, for your answer.
As there is no firm reason to be render'd,
Why he, cannot abide a gaping pig;
Why he, a harmless necessary cat;
Why he, a woollen bagpipe,—but of force
Must yield to such inevitable shame,
As to offend himself, being offended;
So can I give no reason, nor I will not,
More than a lodged hate, and a certain loathing,
I bear Antonio, that I follow thus
A losing suit against him. Are you answer'd?

BASSANIO: This is no answer, thou unfeeling man,
To excuse the current of thy cruelty.

SHYLOCK: I am not bound to please thee with my answers.

BASSANIO: Do all men kill the things they do not love?

SHYLOCK: Hates any man the thing he would not kill?

BASSANIO: Every offence is not a hate at first.

SHYLOCK: What, wouldst thou have a serpent sting thee twice?

ANTONIO: I pray you, think you question with the Jew,
You may as well go stand upon the beach,
And bid the main flood bate his usual height;
You may as well use question with the wolf,
Why he hath made the ewe bleat for the lamb;
You may as well forbid the mountain pines
To wag their high tops, and to make no noise
When they are fretten with the gusts of heaven;
You may as well do anything most hard,
As seek to soften that (than which what's harder?)
His Jewish heart.—therefore, I do beseech you,
Make no more offers, use no farther means,
But, with all brief and plain conveniency,
Let me have judgment and the Jew his will.
For Antonio there was a saving grace because he lived in Christian Europe:
[W]e do pray for mercy;
And that same prayer, doth teach us all to render
The deeds of mercy.
Where is the saving grace now that we have abandoned the God of mercy?

3) Feminism – I have been remiss in not writing often enough about the scourge of feminism (see ‘The Underground Men’) , but quite frankly I cannot bare to look at the Gorgon’s head too often. There is nothing so terrible as the spiritually unsexed woman. And now that “we have our grace forgot,” we have institutionalized the value system of Lady Macbeth.
LADY MACBETH: Give him tending;
He brings great news.
[ Exit Messenger]
The raven himself is hoarse
That croaks the fatal entrance of Duncan
Under my battlements. Come, you spirits
That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here,
And fill me from the crown to the toe top-full
Of direst cruelty! make thick my blood;
Stop up the access and passage to remorse,
That no compunctious visitings of nature
Shake my fell purpose, nor keep peace between
The effect and it! Come to my woman's breasts,
And take my milk for gall, you murd'ring ministers,
Wherever in your sightless substances
You wait on nature's mischief! Come, thick night,
And pall thee in the dunnest smoke of hell,
That my keen knife see not the wound it makes,
Nor heaven peep through the blanket of the dark,
To cry "Hold, hold!"
And the horror of 21st century feminism is that the modern feminist lacks the conscience of Lady Macbeth! The feminist does not desire the perfumes of Arabia to wash the blood off her hands; she desires more victims in order to plunge the whole world into a feminist blood bath. “All is cheerless, dark and deadly,” when feminists rule.

When Tea Party whites gather together to protest one small item on a vast liberal agenda they also come with a pathetic declaration of their innocence of crimes against liberaldom. “We are not racist, we are not sexist, and we are not anti-semitic.” When the white man is ready to declare that, “Yes, I am opposed to the barbarism of the sons of Ham; yes, I am opposed to sexless, bloodthirsty hag queens from hell; and yes, I am opposed to the reign of the unrepentant, pound-of-flesh Jew; then and only then will the white man be able to call his soul his own. +

Labels: , ,